Friday, May 8, 2009

NKOTB

So, I saw that New Kids performed on the Today Show and wanted to see the video. Um...I laughed. Really hard. I just don't know how to take them seriously. If you want to hear a little bit of this awesomeness, check out the video below.
What's that? You can't quite understand the lyrics to this incredible song? Let me give you a quick sample:

Now I know that my girl is alone
And she's been blowing me up on my phone
But I can shower when I get back home 'cause
Tonight I'm dancing dirty, yeah

Ooh, she's so crazy
She's like Baby, I'm like Swayze
I said ooh, and I'm burning up, so let's turn it up
I said turn it up now

I miss the days of "I'll Be Loving You Forever". I don't care for the grown up band. Although I will say I have a weird crush on Danny.

No comments: