Sunday, July 5, 2009

Overexposed

Here's the deal. Two things have led to my being overexposed to this man:

1) My roommate records reruns of Bones. I started turning them on as background noise when I was cooking dinner for myself. Turns out I really like it. Now I'm hooked.

2) Since the whole digital TV switch, I no longer have TV in my room. I didn't want to spend any extra money having cable installed in my room so I could watch the news as I get ready. Instead I have been spending my mornings (and subsequently, some evenings) with Angel and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

He's just so darn charming. And he gets this twinkle in his eye. Swoon.

And as far as broody, hot, vampires with a soul go, let's be honest - he wins the competition hands down. Don't you agree?

2 comments:

Kim said...

Weirdos.

All of you.

Megan said...

Kare I don't think I could agree with you more. I LOVE bones and I might own every season of Angel. If I had a type this dude would be it-- or the guy from Jag. What happened to him?