Thursday, July 16, 2009

Whoa

I was doing some organizing in my closet today and ran across a roll of undeveloped film. I couldn't figure out what would be on it since I haven't had a film camera in several years, so I took it to be developed. "Whoa" is all I had to say. Now, keep in mind that this roll of film has been sitting for a good 11-12 years, so the quality is really crappy, but they sure took me back!

Seated in this picture are Jason Lang and Mike Hanks. Now even though my good friend Tonya dated Mike, I still thought he was really really cute.

Here is a very ugly picture of me. You know how most kids have an awkward looking phase that usually last 1-2 years? I'm convinced mine lasted from ages 14-19.
This is where the "whoa" comes in. When I saw the tiny little proof, I knew this picture was Jenny, but that's all I could see. I also knew that Jenny wasn't the type to go around kissing anyone, so I was shocked. Imagine my shock when I found out that it was ANOTHER GIRL in this picture. Yowsa!
And good ol' Tonya and Marin. Look at how cute these two softballers are.

I can't believe I just put these out for the world to see.

2 comments:

Marin said...

Oh wow, are you kidding me? Those are awesome! I would like to see the rest of them. Those were some good ol' times.

I believe the other girl in the "Whoa" pic with Jenny is Lisa.

Katie said...

That is so funny!! I think my awkward phase is longer than yours, from about age 6 till 21. You look so cute and little in those pics.