Sunday, August 10, 2008

I Love Second Sundays

I just got home from my parents' house where we have family dinner every second Sunday. It is such chaos with 8 nieces and nephews and 1 cousin running around, but I wouldn't trade it for anything! I am so grateful that I have siblings (including the in-laws) who are more than just siblings, but friends as well. It is so much fun to go and hang out together and eat (because eating is always good).

It's kind of a different experience for me, because I'm the only one without kids of my own, but man these kids warm my heart. I almost always get greeted with a hug and a smile (the hugs are less frequent as they get older and are "too cool") and I love getting to see the funny things they do.

Anyway, I couldn't be more grateful for the life I've got right now!

No comments: