Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Strange Dream


I had a dream last night that I was dating Michael Phelps while he was still in the middle of all of his Olympic competition, but his coach, Tony couldn't find out because I was too much of a distraction. Strange. Mostly because I don't really think Mr. Phelps is that attractive. Sure, he's got muscles that never end and can be mildly attractive (see his arms in the picture to the left. Those who really know me know how weird I am about forearms), but then I see his teeth. And then I feel like he looks a little awkward. I think it's because it looks like his mouth is too wide for the bone structure of his teeth (if that makes any sense). So, anyway, here's to me and Michael. Hopefully we live strangely ever after.

P.S. I'm off to Nauvoo with my ward today! What a way to spend Labor Day weekend. :)

1 comment:

Marin said...

I'm sure you could get passed the teeth issue. Pretty sure that he has plenty of money now to take care of that. Then you can have your hot boyfriend wrap you up in those muscly (obviously I can't spell that word) forearms and you can live happily every after. :D