Friday, January 23, 2009

Fish

My boss left me with one instruction before he left on Wednesday night - to feed his fish. I did so yesterday and didn't notice anything awry. When I came in this morning to turn the light on, his office smelled a little funny. I grabbed my coworker who actually likes and has animals and she came in and two of the five fish were dead! I killed his fish! I'm a horrible assistant. So now I have to break the news to him that his catfish have gone the way of the world.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Blame it on the paint. At least that's what killed all of Ken's fish last summer when we used oil based paint to paint the kitchen. The fumes did his fish in. Maybe it was someone's foul smelling perfume.

Megan said...

Killing fish isn't that bad . . . I mean they're fish right?