Monday, January 19, 2009

Some Things

In no particular order, this is my brain lately:
  • The horrible reality is that life isn't always what I think should be fair. Why did I stay and people with families go?
  • Listening to Donny Osmond sing "How Deep is Your Love" is really awesome.
  • I think I'm funnier (more funny?) when I'm around my roommates. They keep me on my toes - or sometimes on my knees on the stairs - and make me seem wittier (more witty?) than I really am.
  • I had no idea there were other people that see some people's resemblance to Gollum.
  • Movies about pets are not supposed to make you cry. Another thing that isn't fair.
  • Getting back from a movie, just to jump into a different car for a Diet Coke/Water run to Sonic is always a good thing.
  • I'm really excited to see "He's Just Not That Into You".
  • Movies, for me, are meant to entertain. You will find that it is very rare that I dislike a movie.
  • Detroit is actually in Maryland. How do I know this? Because my roommate said so.
  • I had no idea blue suits were popular.
  • I got called out for only knowing what an Aston Martin is because of the Bond movies. So what if I'm not a car aficionado? I know a beautiful fast car when I see one.
Someday soon when I have the brainpower (and the motivation) you'll get a real update on my life including funny date stories. For now, I hope this satisfies!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I went to a wedding one time and all I could think was, "The bride looks like Gollum. The bride looks like Gollum. Does anyone else see this?" And that's why it's never a safe bet to bring me out in public.

Kim said...

P.S. I love visiting Detroit. Maryland is so beautiful this time of year.

Megan said...

Where have you been and how did you not know about blue suit phenomenon?! And by blue I mean you’ve got to rock the cobalt blue, with pinstripes, and a slight sheen so no one really can really tell what it’s made out of. Totally hot. Gotta have it.