Wednesday, August 5, 2009

An Exercise in...Something

I just realized something. Perhaps a self-fulfilling prophecy. Last year, when my boss left to serve as a mission president, I told myself (and others) that I doubted I would last at my job until this June. This turned out to be correct. Which then made me curious.

So in the name of science (because I am a huge fan of science, right?), here's an exercise to see if there truly are self-fulfilling prophecies in my life:

I will meet a man who will enjoy my company and want to go on not only a first, but a second (and perhaps third) date with me because gosh darnit, I'm pretty freakin' awesome! And have "out of a magazine" hair according to my sis.

Now cross your fingers that it doesn't take 10 months for this one to come to fruition. Let's say, maybe two or three months max. Whaddya think?

2 comments:

Mel said...

Now that's the power of positive thinking!

Lizzy said...

I like it!!