Friday, June 27, 2008

Eye Candy Friday

I am posting this to help a good friend understand what country music means to me. Said friend is, for lack of a nicer term, not a fan of country music. I thought that my latest country crush, Chuck Wicks, could maybe sway her to the "dark side". I think he could persuade any woman to listen. Or at least stare for a while. See below for his looks and click on the YouTube link if you want to hear him (hopefully it works).





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtOy8R01fTA



Happy Friday! 

4 comments:

Mel said...

Didn't work...said friend may never know (nor will I).

Karen said...

It actually did work! However, my friend totally agreed that he is good eye candy. We are both single though, so the perspective might be a little different! :)

Marin said...

That would persuade me to listen to country. He is definitely some sweet eye candy!

Lizzy said...

I'm sold! ;)