Tuesday, June 24, 2008

So...apparently I have a blog.

Everyone's blogging lately...EVERYONE! And, since I'm such a curious soul, I decided to visit blogger.com. You know, research setting up my own. Lo and behold, I'd already set one up! Who knew? So, here goes nothing (really, I'm not that exciting).

Mel, hope you don't mind, but I'm stealing the "ABCs of Me" from you. Not that those of you who read this won't already know most of this about me, but, I figure it's a nice kick-off.

A: Attached or Single - Single
B: Best Friend - Mel
C: Cake or Pie - Cake (chocolate, specifically)
D: Day - Tuesday
E: Essential Item - This is difficult...maybe my cell phone?
F: Favorite Color - Red
G: Gummi Bears or Worms - Bears
H: Hometown - Murray, Utah
I: Indulgences - Diet Coke (indulgence or addiction? I can't decide)
J: January or July - January
K: Kids - Not yet!
L: Life is Incomplete Without - Family and books
M: Marriage Date - See "A"; hopefully by 2011 though.
N: Number of Siblings - 2 brothers, 1 sister; all older!
O: Oranges or Apples - Oranges
P: Phobias or Fears - This is a strange one, but not being loved or showing enough love
Q: Quote - "Yeah...about that..."
R: Reason to Smile - There aren't many reasons not to
S: Season - Spring or Fall
T: Tag Three - Anyone who wants to do this
U: Unknown Fact About Me - I really want to have the opportunity to do one of those volunteer/humanitarian trips
V: Vegitarian or Carnivore - Carnivore
W: Worst Habit - Biting my nails and fidgeting
X: X-Rays or Ultrasounds - No clue. I've never had an ultrasound and the only x-rays I can recall having are on my teeth
Y: Your Favorite Food - Chocolate
Z: Zodiac Sign - Aries

If my life gets interesting, you'll be sure to hear about it! Thanks for visiting!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh ma gosh! I didn't know you could spell.

My favorite quote is similar to yours. "Yeah . . . whatever."

Mel said...

Woo-Hoo! From you BFF.

Karen said...

Ok, who's accusing me of not being able to spell?!?! Give me a little credit...