Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Last Twenty Years

20 Years Ago...
1. I was six years old.
2. I was probably in Miss Hippwell's first grade class, scared to death.
3. I memorized the Preamble to the Declaration of Independence.

10 Years Ago...
1. I was 16 years old.
2. I'm sure I had a crush on Zach Greenhalgh.
3. I spent a lot of weekend nights at the Lighthouse.

5 Years Ago...
1. I was 21 years old.
2. I went to Las Vegas for the first time legally.
3. I met Clay Walker - my favorite country singer.

3 Years Ago..
1. I was 23 years old.
2. I lived with Marin at Royal Farms.
3. I bought my sweet Mazda 3.

1 Year Ago...
1. I was 25 years old.
2. My travels took me to Roswell, New Mexico and several countries on the Mediterranean.
3. I was realizing the words of a priesthood blessing having an impact on my life.

So Far This Year I...
1. Have learned to trust the Lord more in my life.
2. Have felt more blessed with everything the Lord has given me.
3. Have realized I can open myself up to someone if I choose to.

Yesterday I...
1. Got my hair done.
2. Watched "The Painted Veil".
3. Got to hear about my roommates' great dates!

Today I...
1. Went to church.
2. Ate a homecooked meal. :)
3. Will watch a cheesy Mormon movie.

Tomorrow I...
1. Will start my day with an early call.
2. Will hopefully get some work out of that call
3. Will do my best to have a positive attitude!

I tag Marin, Meg, and Liz!

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

only took me 5 minutes of searching on here (besides the day or so since you told me) to figure out WHAT you were talking about! I'll take care of this tonight or tomorrow. I like it a lot!! :) Thanks for letting me copy you! ;)

Katie said...

Just found your blog!! Now I can keep tabs on you, and not wonder what you are up to!! :)