Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's Christmas!!!!

I love Christmas! I love almost everything about it. I love the decorations and the music (except for the Christmas Shoes) and the feeling in the air and giving gifts to others. I could go on and on, but there would be too many "ands" in this post. The day after Thanksgiving, my roommate and I went shopping and decorated the house. I bought my very first Christmas tree! After my failed attempts and putting the ribbon on the tree, I called in reinforcements in the form of my mother. Isn't my tree cute? Because I sure think it is! Check out the other decorations as well. I'm in no way a professional photographer, so I'm not sure that the pictures show you the true beauty of it all.

Friday my roommate is having a cookie decorating party. The only "traditional" thing I need to do is see the lights on temple square and life will be complete.

2 comments:

kurt and ash said...

love it karen! so cute! :)

kurt and ash said...

PS - If i'm thinking about moving back up north in the next few months... do you have any ideas on where to look for jobs??? Any connections? Something in the accounting/payroll field??? Email me at noyesashley@hotmail.com