Saturday, July 26, 2008

Did you get it?

Last night, my brother and sis-in-law asked me to watch their kids so they could go to the Osmonds/Tab Choir performance. I went to dinner with them first so my niece could get fed one last time and then headed home. Jeanette had mentioned there were some kids over, so when I go there, this was basically the scene...
Okay, so maybe this wasn't exactly it, because this was later in the evening, but the only difference is two of the five boys in this room were still awake when I got there.

So it was just me and Seiji and he wanted to jump on the tramp. So we went outside and he was doing tricks for me. So we jumped, Misa thought it was the funniest thing. She and I sat and watched Seiji perform and she just laughed and laughed! She certainly loves her brother. Witness us enjoying the performance.

The pictures we were taking didn't capture the true scope of Seiji's mad tramp skills, so we decided to take video. And every time after he was done with his trick, he'd ask, "Did you get it?". The video below is the best version of it. And the best representation of the cute little guy that he is.

 
Anyway, when we decided to take videos he told me I should show it to all of my friends at school, so friends, here you go! Did you get it?

2 comments:

Mel said...

He is so dang cute!!!

Marin said...

I'm not in school, so can you still show it to me? I can't believe how big he is.