Thursday, July 24, 2008

WHAT?!?!?!?!

I can't believe Mark stayed. I'm mad. Really? You had to let Will go? If only I had been home last night, maybe things would be different. That's it, I'm not dating anymore. Not if this is what's going to happen. This man is incredible and I don't get to watch him anymore. 

BTW, I really do have more of a life than TV, but honestly, who wants to hear about conference planning and making executives' lives easier? It's nothing that's super exciting, I promise.

Oh, and I'm not dramatic at all...

3 comments:

Mel said...

You have got to be kidding me!!???!!!

Marin said...

Yeah... if only you hadn't gone on that date so that you could have been home to vote. Forget that you could have been home to go to dinner with your friend before she left. Nope, voting for Will was a higher priority. :) Seriously though, it would have been so much better had Mark been kicked off.

Katie said...

No kidding!! I can't believe Mark wasn't even in the bottom two. Twitch took it so hard!!