Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Debate Night Fun

To make the presidential debates more interesting,  my roommates and I have a little "drinking game" with certain buzzwords (and diet beverages). Tonight, the buzzwords were corruption, golden parachute and Main Street. One of my roommates suggested we go with the hard stuff (Mountain Dew) if "porkbarrel spending" was said. Note to self: you drink diet beverages for a reason-real sugar drinks make you sick.

My roommate thought it might be fun to come up with a debate version of "Mad Libs" because at one point, Mr. Obama seemed to lose a word and didn't complete his sentence. Also, I think Barack learned how to speak "hood" from Chingy - words like "thur" for "there". Since when does "e" make a "u" sound? 

Anyway, I think I'm all hopped up on on Mountain Dew, so if this is a bit discombobulated, my apologies. Hope you all found tonight's debate informative!

No comments: