Friday, October 3, 2008

What is the Universe Trying to Tell Me?

I know I've mentioned that I really like my co-workers, but I honestly do. It's like having an office full of big brothers (which can sometimes be annoying). Anyway, in the past week I have had four people ask me if I'm dating anyone right now, to which I roll my eyes and say no. Then, I'm in the middle of a work-related conversation and got shooed out of the office so my co-worker could have a 20-minute discussion about baseball. Which I'm totally cool with. I teased him about it afterward and he told me that he was really surprised more guys wouldn't want to date me because sports watching/obsession doesn't really bother me. I grew up in a household watching football and basketball. My mom is the more vocal supporter. Strange, I know. I'm also in a fantasy football league. I don't consider myself to be knowledgeable, but I'm always up for watching a game. 

Anyway, this all makes me wonder if the universe is trying to tell me something that I keep on missing.

No comments: