Monday, October 27, 2008

Hopes and Dreams

My roommate and I went shopping tonight and went into Banana Republic where I saw this ensemble on a mannequin. 

When I see men's clothes in the store, I wish I had a man of my own that I could dress up. Kind of like a life-size Ken doll, preferably alive. And interested in me. Is that asking too much?

When I was younger, I really wanted to be a personal shopper, mostly because I'm really good at shopping. Probably to my bank account's detriment. I just really like shopping for other people, especially men. I think it's because, as ZZ Top said, "Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man."

So, if you, or any man you know, needs a personal shopper, call me! I'll do it for a nominal fee (like chocolate and Diet Coke).

3 comments:

Kim said...

I had fun with you tonight. Thanks for letting me talk you into buying new clothes. And also thanks for getting that song stuck in my head. I'll never get to sleep now.

Mel said...

ME ME Me Me Me!!!! I will never forget the first time Todd liked all the clothes you and mom got for him that Christmas...you are the best personal shopper in the world. He still wears them and looks so hot.

kurt and ash said...

Nice post! You are right, having a life size man to dress would be nice. And yes, alive would be better! :)

I'm glad you enjoyed the super hopeless romance... however my heart was broken when I found out the truth earlier this afternoon... seriously... who writes like that... that women is amazing!!