Thursday, October 2, 2008

Musical Memories

I am tired of all of my normal playlists, so today while at work I put my entire library on random. It has been a day full of songs that remind me of people and times in my life, so here's to a few of them:

"Hey Juliet" by LMNT - This one reminds me of Marin. For some reason, we just loved this song when we were living together (I can't remember if it was during the first or second time). Brings back memories of not ever getting enough sleep but always having fun!

"Step In the Name of Love" by R. Kelly - Not sure why, but I introduced my dad to this song and he would just blast this song and sing right along!

"I Just Called to Say I Love You" by Stevie Wonder - This song will forever remind me of my family. And the episode of the Cosby Show where the family went to the recording studio (remember Rudy and the giraffe?). When I'm in the car, I will usually sing at the top of my lungs!

2 comments:

Marin said...

Oh...I love that song. It will forever remind me of you too!

kurt and ash said...

i like this post....im kinda copying your idea on my blog.... hope you're doing well!