Monday, November 10, 2008

I Have a Confession

I love cheesy dance movies. I get totally worked up over them. What is it about the angst of working through your emotions by dancing? Or the fact that dance always triumphs? I just can't help myself! Case in point: someone in my house recorded Center Stage: Turn It Up and I just had to watch it. It's really great. Full of hot dancing and hot makeouts and hot people. Pretty much hot. The greatest thing about it? This guy:
I used to watch this reality show on MTV called Dancelife and he happened to be on that show too. It was really exciting to see him on the big/small screen with his cute Boston accent.

So here's to Center Stage, Save the Last Dance, Step Up, Stomp the Yard, all of their sequels and every other dance movie I've loved before!

1 comment:

Marin said...

I am right there with you. I actually watched this the other day too! I'm sure JR was just loving it. I usually get crap for wanting to watch it, so it usually gets changed, but sometimes I win. I love those shows!!