Friday, November 21, 2008

Rivalry Day

We celebrated a rivalry at work today. You know, Edward vs. Jacob...wait...that's not right. We celebrated THE rivalry. I got into the spirit of things and made "rivalry oreos". Don't they look good? 
As I was making them last night, my roommates were in the living room sounding like they had Tourette's syndrome. Yelling things like "Cotswold" and "Blackbeard" and "Dread Pirate Roberts". It wasn't Tourette's so much as a seemingly intense episode of Jeopardy!

I had tons of frosting left over, so I made another batch tonight. Now, if there were a guy who I thought I wanted to get to know, I might be delivering a plate to him. Alas, there is not, so my roommates and my parents will reap the benefits!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Pakistan! Lemoney Snicket! The speed of light!

Marin said...

I can't believe that the thought didn't even cross your mind about mailing me some. I'm really hurt because they look so good!