Monday, November 10, 2008

A Test

Last night at family dinner, my dating life was discussed for a bit at the beginning. Later on in the evening, I was sitting next to my brother-in-law and he says to me, "No wonder you aren't getting asked out! You look like you're taken with that ring on your finger!" I wear two rings on my left hand and one happens to be on my ring finger.

I was telling my co-worker about this today (while we were sitting at lunch and this dude kept checking us out) and she agrees with my brother-in-law and also thought that the guy may have tried to talk to me if I weren't wearing it. So with this, the ring has been removed from my finger. We'll see if there is a difference in my being approached. I'll keep you posted!

P.S. Family dinner is such a great source of entertainment. Last night, I asked my 8-year old nephew if I could have a hug and he said that he's too old to hug, but offered to either shake my hand or give me a high five. Gotta love it!

No comments: