Saturday, November 22, 2008

Best Edition Ever


In the checkout line at Wal-Mart tonight, my roommate pointed out People's Sexiest Man Alive Edition. Of course, some of my favorites were in there (like Mr. Craig above). But the best part? Rub and Sniff Sexy Men. That's right! You could rub their chests and smell their favorite scents. My favorite (oddly enough) - Michael Phelps.

 This might be my favorite edition of People's Sexiest Man Alive. Even more than when George was crowned king (sorry, George). What will they think of next?

4 comments:

Marin said...

Karen, I think that you aren't allowed to have this magazine in your room. What with rubbing the guys chests just to smell them. Things could get carried away...

Karen said...

Well, it's a good thing they're only pictures. I'm hoping I can restrain myself. If it were an in-person experience, well...

kurt and ash said...

oh i'm totally in love with mr. craig (or bond, james bond) Mmmmm, he is sooo yummy! i heard about the scratch and sniff peoples mag... i will defiantly be purchasing it now.

ps-those cookies look divine!

Megan said...

Love this year’s People . . . my personal favorite: James Franco