Thursday, March 26, 2009

Adult Conversation

***Disclaimer*** While the topic might seem adult, it was also all in jest. And this whole thing is probably a whole lot funnier to me than it should be, but gosh darnit, I needed the stress relief it provided!

Tonight, as I was walking up the stairs to my room, a strange conversation started. It goes like this:

Roommate: "What is cyber sex anyway?"

Me: "It's like phone sex, but you type instead of talk." (Not that I've experienced this, just that I wasn't born yesterday)

R: "Oh. Well, aren't your hands busy?"

M: (As I fall to the floor laughing) "Really?"

Laughing on my end continues for minutes (this was the stress relief part of my day)!

Next topic:

R: "I'm really embarrassed about my blog post."

Side Note: I always know I'm in for something good when her sentences start out "Oh, it's so embarassing..." because I know she'll tell me anyway and it'll be super funny.

Me (and other roommate): "Don't be embarrassed. It's happened to us, too."

This is the point where we all talked about being kissed "right". Yes, there is a right and a wrong way. And if you don't know if you're doing it right, it's probably wrong.

And that, my friends, is your glimpse into living in a house full of single girls.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I think you've just achieved the ultimate blog post. Thanks for letting everyone know that I don't know what cyber sex is.

This is the kind of post that makes me want to moan . . . in a good way.

Anonymous said...

And thank you for posting this! Gotta love it! I love the topics that come out of this lovely household!

Kim said...

Oh, and just to be clear, this was a segue from another conversation. I didn't just blurt out "what is cyber sex?"

I don't do stuff like that.

Karen said...

I don't doubt that it was, but the laughing fit I had over this moment erased anything that happened beforehand!!!