Sunday, March 8, 2009

Best Night of My Life

I don't usually consider myself a giddy person. But last night, I was giddy with excitement. I'm still giddy just thinking about this:


Seriously, this was one of the best night's of my life. When Boyz II Men came out with their "II" album, my brother and his friends went to the concert and I was really upset when he had extra tickets and wouldn't let me go. In retrospect, I was probably 11 or 12 and that was not the concert for me at that age. But last night their concert was the perfect place to be! We were on the third row behind the floor and it was just incredible!

(Pardon the camerawork, I was dancing a little. Also, just a warning: at the end, I scream a little loudly)
These gentlemen were so so so good! Not only are they talented artists, they were very engaging on stage. What a night!

No comments: