Sunday, March 15, 2009

Early Birthday Present

A few weeks ago, I was at my parents house talking to my dad and he excitedly told me he'd ordered my birthday present. This was strange to me, because as I got to thinking about it, I realized that I don't think my dad has ever personally picked out a birthday gift for me.

Then, earlier this week, my mom called and told me that dad had gotten me a present and was really excited about giving it to me and hoped I would like it. This was really strange. He's excited, my mom's calling to tell me he's excited...what was it?

Well, when I went over for dinner tonight, my dad says to me, "Your present came in the mail." I can be patient when I want to and especially when someone is so excited to surprise me with something, so I figured I could wait the few weeks until my birthday comes. My cute dad, however, couldn't. So I got my present from him early today...see below for the exciting gift!
I'm excited to play it sometime, we previewed some of the questions today. Happy early birthday to me!

No comments: