Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Idiocy Part Deux

Yup. It's another installment of "Karen, are you really that dumb?"

Today I had to pick up lunch for a meeting at my office. I am on a "forced frugality" budget and have been bringing my lunch to work, but I really wanted a fountain Diet Coke. So while I was waiting for the order, I bought a cup, filled it up with refreshing Diet Coke, put the straw in the lid and proceeded to throw not only the straw wrapper, but also my car keys in the garbage can.

So, if anyone tells you about the crazy lady digging through the garbage at Kneader's, you can balk and pretend you have no idea who it is!

2 comments:

Kim said...

You know, just when I thought my day couldn't get any better, you come out with this story! Love it!

Mel said...

Really....you failed to mention this part about your day. It makes it truly humorous.