Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Roommate Issue

I have an issue with one of my roommates. You see, she has gotten me addicted to something horrible - Lifetime Original Movies. That's right. My guilty pleasure is out there for the world to know. Dumb girl. She has made me want to watch these predictable movies with hot dudes (see below) and silly plotlines. So much so that if the two of us are sitting in front of the TV and there's nothing on, we go to the Lifetime Movie Network (yes, there is one) and see what we can catch. The thing I don't like about this - it makes me totally distrusting! You go through the whole movie waiting for everyone to betray each other and not knowing who is good and bad. It's crazy and madness and I keep going back for more and not understanding why!!! And with this, my rant is done.

P.S. Lifetime has my hunky dreamboat man down to a tee.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Well, if we're going to be placing blame, we should blame my freshman year roommate Debbie who got me hooked on the stuff. Like you, I'm just a victim here.