Sunday, April 5, 2009

Seriously?

This evening, we wanted to watch Chocolat, but it wasn't anywhere to be found ONDemand. But when I searched it, I found this song, called "Chocolate Legs" by Eric Benet.What?!?!?! I couldn't help myself, and since I had the remote, my roommates had to suffer through most of it. I can't believe this man could sing this with a straight face. I found the video, which is below. He talks until it hits about 1:30 and after which you should give it a good minute to get to the chorus where you'll understand what I'm talking about. Seriously?!?!? I laughed so hard I cried.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'm just so glad I got to be a part of this evening. So so glad.

Lizzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lizzy said...

as it seemed like a night of torture either way...whether you watched chocolate legs or Chocolat...I'm very happy that I was NOT a part of this fiasco. Still love ya though. :)